1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tesco e vouchers - help...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by seren_dipity, Sep 2, 2012.

1. seren_dipity

seren_dipity New commenter

Okay, I know I'm probably being stupid but I've searched the Tesco site and can't see what - if anything - I'm doing wrong.
    I have £50 of e-vouchers (5 x £10 each). I'm ordering a washing machine for the new house and want to use the vouchers against the cost. I've gone through all the steps...I've chosen the washing machine, put in the new address, put in my card details and want to add the vouchers at the checkout... so far so good.
    However, I'm being told that the voucher hasn't been added because " You've not met the minimum spend. Please add more items from the eCoupon promotion to get your discount".
    This is the first time I've tried to use evouchers so I might be missing something (like restrictions on what you can buy) but I thought someone on here might be able to help clarifying matters before I email Tesco to ask.

2. nomad

nomad Star commenter

Sorry - can't help with the e-vouchers (I haven't used them).
    However, looks like you are moving house. Just wanted to wish you every success with the move.
    Nomad

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Drat...when I saw your name I thought my problem was solved as you usually know the answers to all the daft questions!