1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES Weekend Workshops - How to Become Outstanding - Saturday 18th February

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by TES_Careers, Jan 20, 2012.

1. How to become Outstanding - Improving your lessons - inspiring learning
    Every teacher wants to get better but research shows that performance management, monitoring and experience aren't helping. Her Majesty's Chief Inspector says that in 50% of secondary schools and 43% of primary schools teaching is no better than satisfactory.
    This half day seminar on Saturday 18th February hosted by Sara Bubb will show you:
    •What makes an effective lesson
    •What excellent learning looks like
    •How to inspire pupils to learn

To register please visit www.tesweekendworkshop85.eventbrite.com or contact advice@tes.co.uk

2. How to become Outstanding - Improving your lessons - inspiring learning
    Every teacher wants to get better but research shows that performance management, monitoring and experience aren't helping. Her Majesty's Chief Inspector says that in 50% of secondary schools and 43% of primary schools teaching is no better than satisfactory.
    This half day seminar on Saturday 18th February hosted by Sara Bubb will show you:
    •What makes an effective lesson
    •What excellent learning looks like
    •How to inspire pupils to learn

To register please visit www.tesweekendworkshop85.eventbrite.com or contact advice@tes.co.uk

3. I would love to come to this, but I can't afford to come down to London (train fare, plus cost of seminar).

Are there going to be any other seminars like this closer to where I live (Liverpool)?

4. Hi ShinyStar,
    We are just in the process of launching a new service TES Tutorial Webinars which are one hour, on-line sessions from our most popular courses and will definitely include this course at some point soon. For further information please visit www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars or if you would prefer please email me on advice@tes.co.uk and I will put you on our mailing list to be kept informed of future workshops and webinars.
    Regards,
    Julia