1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES Weekend Workshop - Moving into Headship or SLT? Sunday 15th May

Discussion in 'Heads of department' started by TES_Careers, Apr 28, 2011.

1. ...then you will need to know all about how the interview structure differs from your experience to date, the common pitfalls, how to make yourself stand out from the crowd and what to expect from the normal 2 day Leadership interview assessment procedure.

This half day seminar available in London on Sunday 15th May, 2011, with presentations by TheoGriff and TES Prime, will include:

1) How to get short listed
    2) What to expect at a Headteacher or Senior Leadership Team interview
    3) How to shine as the Headteacher or SLT interview
    £75 including VAT and registration fee
    To register please visit: www.tesweekendworkshop24.eventbrite.com
    Comments from previous attendees:
    • Excellent, a really good and worthwhile use of half a Saturday
    • Extremely useful, great, thanks!
    • Very focused and practical. Course leaders inspired confidence, lots of practical suggestions.
    • After attending your course, I applied for two DHT posts. I was invited to interview for both but I only had to attend one interview as I got the first job.
    • I got my first Headship, thank you!
    For information on other TES Weekend Workshops please visit: www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

<font face="Times New Roman"></font>
    <font size="2">I really enjoy giving these seminars and meeting all you folk. We hope that you enjoy meeting me and the TES Prime Team - they are the ones who run the TES Senior Appointments Consultancy, helping schools, colleges and academies to select their Principals, Vice-Principals, Heads, DHTs and AHTs. </font>
    <font size="2">We think that we have a really good team doing the seminars for you. Other Tessers have said that these seminars are: "terrific and really met my needs. Frankly, the best delivered seminar I have ever attended."</font>

I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    By popular demand! In response to Tessers e-mailing in: another Job Seminar now on Saturday 14th May:
    www.tesweekendworkshop25.eventbrite.com
    The next Moving onto Leadship seminar is Sunday 15th May.
    http://tesweekendworkshop24.eventbrite.com/
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!<font size="2"> </font>

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I'm told that there are just a few more places left on the Job Seminar, even though it&acute;s still 12 days to do. They are currently fitting in extra chairs. So book soon . .

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

SOLD OUT

Considering extra session on Saturday 14th pm