1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES Weekend Workshop - Moving into Headship or SLT? Saturday June 18th

Discussion in 'Heads of department' started by TheoGriff, Jun 10, 2011.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

One of the seminars is already full, I think, but there are still some places on the other.
    People are contacting us to tell us about getting jobs after the seminars:
    Dear Theo - I got the job!
    • Good news, I managed to secure an Assistant Headteacher post yesterday.
    • I am so glad that I attended the 'Moving into Headship' course - fantastic timing and great advice.
    • I was at the 'Moving into Headship' seminar and we spoke about my imminent interview. I thought I'd let you know that I was successful! My first interview for Headship, so I'm obviously delighted. The course was very very useful.
    www.tesweekendworkshop29.eventbrite.com

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

And another one!
    Hi Theo I came along to one of your Moving into SLT sessions in March after a number of disappointing interviews. I never had trouble getting shortlisted but seemed unable to turn that into a job offer and the more I was turned down, the worse I seemed to get (or so it seemed) Anyway I have spent the time since going over and rehearsing all of your excellent tips. I had an interview yesterday, up against 3 very strong candidates and succeeded! Am absolutely delighted and so wanted to say a huge thanks for your help in getting the headship job I wanted! Thank you!

Next one this Saturday . . .
    www.tesweekendworkshop29.eventbrite.com