1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES Tutorial Webinars - Successful Applications - Thursday 2nd February at 8pm

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by TES_Careers, Jan 20, 2012.

1. TES Careers is delighted to announce the launch of its new TES Tutorial Webinar service providing one hour, on-line sessions from our most popular TES Weekend Workshops.
    Successful applications:
    FREE TRIAL* - Thursday February 2nd at 8pm
    To register please visit www.testutorialweb2.eventbrite.com or contact advice@tes.co.uk

*subject to availability

2. TES Careers is delighted to announce the launch of its new TES Tutorial Webinar service providing one hour, on-line sessions from our most popular TES Weekend Workshops.
    Successful applications:
    FREE TRIAL* - Thursday February 2nd at 8pm
    To register please visit www.testutorialweb2.eventbrite.com or contact advice@tes.co.uk

*subject to availability

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Looking forward to it even if I do need to get up early [​IMG] x

4. LittleMiss, the event is at 8pm not am so was wondering why you need to get up early, unless of course, you live abroad!

Also can I just check that this is happening on the THURSDAY the 2nd, as I got an email message saying 'Due to unforeseen circumstances it has been necessary to change the date of this free trial from Friday 2nd February to Thursday 1st February.' BUT of course, Friday is in fact the 3rd and Thursday is the 2nd!

Thanks.

5. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I do [​IMG]
    When I booked it showed as 31st (I think) but my confirmation email (and when I log in to Eventbrite) it still shows as Thur 2nd....?!x