1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES Teaching Panel. Are you interested in joining?

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by Brummy Boy, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Not sure what it involves so count me in if there's still time [​IMG]

2. flapfish

flapfish New commenter

Is this open to teachers of any phase? I teach in KS1 and am the RE subject leader in our school, so would be interested. Maybe it's just secondary though?

3. Brummy Boy

Brummy Boy New commenter

Thanks to all of those who have voiced an interest in joining the Teacher Panel. I have now Personal Messaged each of you. Apart from responding to my message could you continue to build up your profile on the site e.g. adding resources and contributing to the forums. Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

4. I'm up for it

5. I'm interested too - KS3/4

6. Brummy Boy

Brummy Boy New commenter

Hi everyone

Thank you to those who have recently applied to be part of this group. We have had over 50 applicants and I have initially asked 6 to join. If I have not contacted you directly then you have not been selected at this point.

Please do not be put off as I am looking to expand the group (if successful) during the summer. Please spend this time improving your profile on the site by contributing to more discussions in the forums and by adding other quality resources.

All the best.