1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES Teaching Panel. Are you interested in joining?

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by Brummy Boy, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Brummy Boy

Brummy Boy New commenter

Happy holidays to you all. I have been asked to set up a panel of 5-10 of us who would like to contribute to the running of the RE section of the site. We would be reviewing resources making sure that the very best resources reach a wider audience. In addition we would have a platform to pass on any ideas we have regarding the structure of the site. There will be opportunities to contribute to the magazine and the newsletters that we get emailed.

I am keen to hear from any interested people from any key stage. If you have any questions please ask on the board or PM me. NQTs and trainees are welcome.

Hope to speak to you soon.

2. Brummy Boy

Brummy Boy New commenter

Happy holidays to you all. I have been asked to set up a panel of 5-10 of us who would like to contribute to the running of the RE section of the site. We would be reviewing resources making sure that the very best resources reach a wider audience. In addition we would have a platform to pass on any ideas we have regarding the structure of the site. There will be opportunities to contribute to the magazine and the newsletters that we get emailed.

I am keen to hear from any interested people from any key stage. If you have any questions please ask on the board or PM me. NQTs and trainees are welcome.

Hope to speak to you soon.

3. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

I am keen to be included in such a panel. RE is my world, my passion. I am looking for any and every way of becoming more effective in supporting my beloved colleagues and their departments.

4. Hello,

I'm a RE Secondary PGCE student and I'd love to get involved in something like this! It sounds very exciting and rewarding too!

5. thebishop

thebishop New commenter

You can count me in!

6. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

7. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket New commenter

I'm definitely interested!

8. hwr

hwr

Hi i met you at the TES show would be interested in helping with the panel.

9. This is also something I would be interested in helping with.

10. rubysoho79

rubysoho79 New commenter

I'd be interested!

11. Me too!

12. fm1981

fm1981 New commenter

Me too. But am I too late?? :(

13. BlueJuno

BlueJuno New commenter

Me too!!!

14. I would to. I'm secondary, head of dept so really interested.

15. JodiP

JodiP New commenter

I am a head of dept and would like to get involved

16. TheBigA

TheBigA New commenter

Definitely interested. I work in Scotland. You should try to get a good spread of people involved in something like this.

17. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

hello BrummyBoy, Lots of interest here. I guess you're busy with end of term but what happens next?

18. Brummy Boy

Brummy Boy New commenter

Hi all. Thank you so much for all of your interest. The next step is to obviously build up a strong profile for yourself on the forums and the resources section. I will PM all people that have expressed an interest so far and give more information. It is not too late to join in so please add to the form if you are still interested. Thanks.

19. Me too please - am HoD in South West

20. shamsh

shamsh Occasional commenter

Hello. I'd love to be involved too.