1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES Science revision resources (GCSE, AS and A Level)

Discussion in 'Science' started by charliep86, Apr 28, 2011.

1. charliep86

charliep86 New commenter Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

With GCSE exams looming ever closer, and revision fast becoming a daily mantra, TES has collated various resources to help make your life easier! We now have great collections of revision resources for Chemistry and Physics, which have been created by the TES Community, and selected by our Science advisor, Dr Richard Spencer.
    We also have an equably wonderful set of revision resources for AS and A Level Biology, which also come highly recommended!
    These resources vary from web links to engaging videos, power points to games, cartoons to questions, and guided note-making to genetic investigations.
    If you find something you like, why not spread your enthusiasm? We'd love it if you shared it with your friends, and it'd be great to hear more about your experiences.
    Check out the revision collections now!

2. From the title, I hoped to find some resources for revising Physics at KS5. The first paragraph did not entirely dispell my dream, although the 2nd paragraph limited my trust. Going to the site confirmed my worry - there is nothing for KS5 Physics.
    I don't imagine the Advertising Standards Authority would be interested, but it would be nice if the title reflected what is on offer, perhaps by breaking this into 2 threads?[​IMG]