1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES rosaline- I demand you restore my comments and likes

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by opalfeet, Nov 6, 2017.

1. drvs

drvs Lead commenter

That's strange as underneath your avatar you are clearly shown to be an Occasional COMMENTER ;)

@TES_Rosaline - I demand that you create a new status level of COMMENTATOR to honour @opalfeet's elevated status! IMMEDIATELY!

2. Gsr25

Gsr25 Occasional commenter

Many years ago I used to be on a wedding forum (not randomly, I was actually getting married!) and people used to get quite over excited when they achieved the next ranking of poster, you got little icons and everything, such as a crown, or a wand or cake!
    Surely TES could employ a similar concept here? ;)

3. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

Go! Mikecom! Go!
    Not bad for your second post in your new guise...:rolleyes:

drvs and sabrinakat like this.
  4. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

Can we choose the kind of cake?

Gsr25 likes this.
  5. scienceteachasghost

scienceteachasghost Lead commenter

'I would have thought that people who commment on here would have the sense to realise that this was not a serious concern!'

As it was in WD where there are some very serious concerns, it was a reasonable assumption!

6. sabrinakat

sabrinakat Star commenter

Biscuits, not cake!

Jesmond12 likes this.
  7. theworm123

theworm123 Lead commenter

We're all posting on a privately owned forum, not exactly in a position to make demands. I've seen worse than this, a forum I was on had a moderator who would look a perfectly good thread because she didn't like the OP..