1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES promotion, advertising...

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by tamrai, Nov 4, 2017.

1. tamrai

tamrai New commenter

Hello, I´m new to the forum & pretty new to TES!
    Just wondering how sellers promote and advertise their products...or is it more of a guessing/waiting game?
    I have an instagram account but don´t really post my products on there.
    Some things I upload get downloads, others not...just wondering how to balance this out! Themed resources of current holidays seems to work well but obviously they won´t get sales all year round. I uploaded a free resource to hopefully get some feedback too, but no luck!
    Thanks in advance for any tips!
    Happy selling to you all!
    Tammy

2. joannammarsh

joannammarsh New commenter

I think it is something that can organically grow, the more resources you have, the more views you get, the more sales/downloads you get...I use Twitter to share my new resources and advertise sales and I know some people use Pinterest too.....setting up a promotion can increase the flow of visitors to your shop...hope this helps...Krazikas has some excellent resources on how to improve sales...would be worth looking her up...

3. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Thank you Joanna!

4. tamrai

tamrai New commenter

Thanks, currently making a twitter account now! :)