1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES on a Saturday!

Discussion in 'Scotland - education news' started by ScotSEN, Sep 9, 2011.

1. ScotSEN

ScotSEN Senior commenter

After TES has changed to its new magazine format it was really difficult to get it in the shops on a Friday. Sometimes it was in and sometimes not! I decided to subscribe and the first few arrived on an Friday but now they come on a Saturday. Is anyone else in the same boat or is it just me?

2. My first one is for the 16th Sep issue, so I'll let you know!
    But I agree it's much harder to get now that it's a magazine it's harder to track down in shops, my local Morrisons is the only one that stocks it, and for some reason they put it beside the 'men's' magazines - couldn't find it for weeks!!

3. I subscribe too and I only very occasionally get it on a Friday - pretty much always arrives on a Saturday now.

4. I get mine kept for me at the local Post Office - usually there on a Friday.

5. It's about 50/50 whether I get it on a Friday or Saturday. Once I got it on a Tuesday!