1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES mobile/app?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by chuckles76, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Does anyone else think that a mobile version of the TES website is a good idea? Or even a smartphone app?
    Am I really sad for wanting to be able to look at the forums easily on my smartphone?
    What do other people think?
    Chuckles

2. Does anyone else think that a mobile version of the TES website is a good idea? Or even a smartphone app?
    Am I really sad for wanting to be able to look at the forums easily on my smartphone?
    What do other people think?
    Chuckles

3. Weird, I was thinking about this the other day and did an app search. I'd quite like it I htink.

4. Phoenixchild

Phoenixchild Occasional commenter

I've thought the same thing. Here and FB are the only 2 sites I connect to regularly. I'm sure people would use it.xx

5. I think so too, even if it just gives access to the forums and news sections.

6. I also did a search when I got my iphone. Great idea!

7. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I've e-mailed Gail and Bev so that they'll get a link to this thread when they get back from their hols.
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and often contribute to the Job Application Seminar Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.

8. Will they be able to? They can't even make it run properly on browsers other than IE.

9. Thanks Theogriff

10. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Ditto [​IMG]

11. HI all,
    This is an interesting conversation and mobile access to the forums is definitely one of the areas we would like to develop. I'm afraid I can't give you any more concrete info on dates etc but it is on the roadmap.
    All the best
    Gail

12. Thanks Gail
    It's good to know that it is on the roadmap and something you are looking at. Hopefully it is not too far away
    Chuckles

13. Is making all the features available on IE compatible with other browsers also on the road map? And where is it we're going?

14. Hope it will be suitable for Windows Phones as well as iPhones, Android & Blackberry!!
    C x

15. Me too!

16. Me too!

17. aw27

aw27 New commenter

Good to know its on the radar [​IMG]