1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES Marvellous Baby & Toddler Department

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by hermione2001ie, May 10, 2007.

1. I miss all the other mummies! Come back from wherever you are!

I'm at home with the lurgy today. It feels like last year when I was on maternity leave - the same old tripe is still on the telly!

2. madenglishgirl

madenglishgirl New commenter

I'm at home on proboards now.....

3. I really do need to come and find you all, then. I miss the mummies from TES.

4. madenglishgirl

Yes...come and join us :eek:)

5. Hi girls! Don't be sad Sarah; I'm back to say hello! I haven't posted since the boards changed as life's just been so busy - but how are you and A? I can't believe that our babies are a year old - yours will be, mine is next week! How's work going?

Hi to MEG too and any mums who had their babies a year ago - I can't believe how time has flown!

Love to all mummies! x

6. madenglishgirl

7. Okay girls, am assuming that this thread is still a hotlist for us so am confused as to why it's gone so quiet on it. Have I missed some big fall out or something? I haven't posted on TES for ages as having L just took over and then going back to work is all mad! I've been on the pro board thing but a as rubbish at working that out as the new TES boards!

Where is evrybody on this original thread? Sniffffff!

TC

x

8. DemonicLemon

DemonicLemon New commenter

Top Cat we are all over on the proboards site! It really is quite easy once you get used to it.

9. madenglishgirl

TC - I think everyone has given up on TES...There's been no big fallout, just the fact that it has taken TES the best part of 5 months to get their act sorted out and in that time, we've all made ourselves at home over on the proboards site.

This is the first time I've been here for ages (save to post a few links here and there) and it's taken me 20 mins to write this message as the screen keeps on freezing...nuff said!

10. I am inviting everyone in case you haven't seen this....

After TES got so rubbish, all of us lovely ladies went and started our own forum for teachers/people in education who are TTC, with bumps, babies, toddlers and beyond. We're all lovely and there's a great community feel over there. Please do consider joining us rather than posting here because there's a lot more traffic on our board.

Look forward to seeing you there!

http://tesbumpsandbabies.proboards106.com/index.cgi

Sianilaa