1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES logging you out .. grrrr!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by whodbeateacher, Jan 19, 2012.

1. .... anyone else find this intensely irritating about TES website? I 'dip' in and out over the days and am constantly having to re-log on (which was NOT the case before the website upgrade).
    I queried it only to be politely told that this feature was not possible due to 'security reasons'.
    Eh? Security?
    Rubbish.

2. .... anyone else find this intensely irritating about TES website? I 'dip' in and out over the days and am constantly having to re-log on (which was NOT the case before the website upgrade).
    I queried it only to be politely told that this feature was not possible due to 'security reasons'.
    Eh? Security?
    Rubbish.

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

I've always had to log in at the start of my session even before the 'upgrade' though once I'd done that it did tend to leave me 'logged on' which is no longer the case.
    But <u>more annoyingly for me</u>, recently the TES seems to 'log me out just as I press 'Send' of my reply. I've then lost the reply and all my typing and have to type it all over again! Sigh! [​IMG]