1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES Log in gone Blue!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Lara mfl 05, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

As no-one has responded to this thread do I win the 'most boring thread' award? [​IMG]

2. DogsareNOTstupid

DogsareNOTstupid New commenter

Oh, not at all! I actually logged out, and logged back in again just to check! But then got distracted by the geese being naughty and had to go and sort them :)

I like the blue too! :)

3. pepper5

pepper5 Star commenter

You are never boring Lara...I like the bar too.

4. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Watched a documentary about Nashville the other night and I'm sure Waylon Jennings sang "My Login gone Blue"

5. Lara mfl 05

Unfortunately the new blue bar hasn't solved the sometimes forgetting my information! And it was going so well!

6. tidal

tidal New commenter

TBH I had to do waht dogs did and log in and out coz I've never noticed.

I've not been "hit in the eye" by it even now but perhaps it appears differently on different machines?

I'll screen grab it in a minute, fiddle with it and post it coz now I'm curious

7. tidal

tidal New commenter

8. tidal

tidal New commenter

that went well

[​IMG]

Bluer than I thought [​IMG]

9. Lara mfl 05

I wonder if it does appear brighter on my machine as I had to fiddle quite a bit with the colour settings after the 'last but one upgrade' when I found the distinctions between the greys and greens quite problematic. (Does look quite blue and I noticed it straight away as usually the old grey/green was so bland !

Plus I'm still having to re-log in on a regular basis.

10. tidal

tidal New commenter

I have my screen set differently for TES ( I have a glare problem due to my eye) so possibly it's brighter for others (I forgot about that [​IMG] )

11. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Lara, the secret to it keeping your user name and password is ... I am slightly embarrassed to say this - is NOT to click the Remember Me box.

[​IMG]

Then next time you go to log in, just click on the user name box and your name will pop up.

Allegedly.

Best wishes

Meet Theo on line on the TES JobSeekers Forum, where she answers jobseeking and careers queries regularly each week.

12. DogsareNOTstupid

Now its a turquoise colour and much snazzier looking!

Have still to find out if it 'remembers' me.

It hasn't so far?..

13. May2

May2 Established commenter

I want the turquoise colour. That's not fair, mine has just stayed blue!

14. tidal

tidal New commenter

Me too

Mines still the same blue. [​IMG]

15. Lara mfl 05

Mine's still the same blue too! Wonder if the Australian log in is different?

Edit.

Just tried it. It's the 'old style' log in but there is a be-au-t-i-ful turquoise blue bar!

16. DogsareNOTstupid

Oh, mine has gone blue again!!!!

17. DogsareNOTstupid

I had a grey screen forever too….. never a dull moment in TES log-in land [​IMG]