1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES journalist seeking teachers who are looking for jobs

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by DottieDot1, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Hello everyone,
    I'm a writer for the TES who is working on a feature about teachers who have completed their training in the last year or two and are still looking for a job.
    The article will examine current issues surrounding recruitment. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has attended a number of job interviews without success, or has not been interviewed at all.
    Please contact me at: dorothy_lepkowska@yahoo.co.uk.
    Thank you!

2. Hello everyone,
    I'm a writer for the TES who is working on a feature about teachers who have completed their training in the last year or two and are still looking for a job.
    The article will examine current issues surrounding recruitment. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has attended a number of job interviews without success, or has not been interviewed at all.
    Please contact me at: dorothy_lepkowska@yahoo.co.uk.
    Thank you!

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Still looking for their first job or just looking for a job? (I have a term to complete)

4. I did a similar interview for the TES last year, when I'd finished my PGCE and was still looking for my first post (unless they're changing the angle they're going for this year!), littlemissraw.

5. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Thanks. Given up on the UK hunt now and may be heading to Aus! Hope you managed to get your post and keep it/find a better one x

6. I got a post at an international school starting this year that's hoping to register two of us as NQT, so I got a job, but after a loooooong wait! [​IMG]