1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES job finder website

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by kp nut, Nov 27, 2011.

1. This may have already been discussed and I haven't got time to look through previous posts at the moment. My apologies if that is the case.
    I used to be able to search all jobs, in any subject, in any sector, at any level, in my county at the touch of a button. This seems to have disappeared. Am I missing something?
    I know there is a slider button for distance from postcode, but it still only comes up with one choice of subject etc.
    If it is no longer available, and someone from TES is reading this, please re-instate it.

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

3. Thanks very much,
    Have been on the 'hate', hate, hate' page and seen that other people have all the same comments about it as me.
    It's useless as a comprehensive search tool.
    Just hope that TES management listen and respond quickly by putting back the useful features.

4. Hello kp nut,
    We made some changes to TES Jobs yesterday which added a map view of the jobs available at www.tes.co.uk/jobs
    Click on UK from the map and you can then use the location filters down the left hand side to drill down to your county and view all jobs available.
    Best wishes
    Gail