1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

tes iboard

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by cinderella1, May 2, 2012.

1. cinderella1

cinderella1 New commenter

Is anyone else having trouble using the iboard activities? I have subscribed but it is taking so long if at all for the resources to load that I am unable to gain access to them.

2. cinderella1

cinderella1 New commenter

Is anyone else having trouble using the iboard activities? I have subscribed but it is taking so long if at all for the resources to load that I am unable to gain access to them.

3. seza-lou

seza-lou New commenter

Mine is working fine. Have you checked your internet connection?

4. TESiboard

TESiboard New commenter TES Authors' forum host Jobseekers' Forum Host

Hi, sorry you are having problems. Some of the large literacy activities do take a while as they carry a lot of sounds. So I'd expect some to take up to a minute e.g. phonics games, story books .. that type of think.
    Most maths activities, like the clock, dice etc, they should all be quick, so they are a good test of whether there is a problem or not. If they don't work quickly then something is not right.
    There are peak times when things slow down a bit but if you are having an ongoing problem please contact me on steve.rawlins@tes.co.uk or the help desk at help@tes.co.uk as they will get back in touch quickly. We don't always spot forum posts straight away!