1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES DOWNLOADING ISSUES

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by Eghosasere, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Eghosasere

Eghosasere New commenter

Hi,

Please is anyone having issues with downloading TES resources?

2. delftlover

delftlover New commenter

3. Ms Independant

Ms Independant New commenter

4. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I was just going to post a thread about it but obviously it's not just me. Cannot download using Explorer or Chrome. Hopefully,it's just a glitch.

5. marlin

marlin Star commenter

6. pmw1974

pmw1974 New commenter

Me too! Nothing will download

7. catmother

catmother Star commenter

All 3 would probably do but they're probably not at work today. I was going to wait to see if it's a temporary glitch.

8. marlin

marlin Star commenter

The other day Rosaline gave this reply to a poster who was having problems downloading a PowerPoint

I just wonder if there is a TES person that can be contacted directly, without having to go through @TES_Rosaline when she has so much else to do moderating the forums, fighting off the spam and trolls etc.

9. catmother

catmother Star commenter

If anyone needs resources today,try TES Australia. Most of the resources from here are on the Australian version of TES. You just need to register. I've just tried it and it's working fine.

marlin likes this.
  10. catmother

catmother Star commenter

It's working now!

11. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hi,

I'm so sorry about the problems some of you experienced over the weekend with the resources platform.

If this happens again, please can you contact the Customer Services team via email at
    help@tesglobal.com

Hi @marlin, at the moment it is best to go through the Customer Services team. It also means that the team will be able to raise the issue with the technical team.

Is there anyone else who is experiencing problems with downloading resources?

Sorry for any inconvenience this problem has caused.

12. marlin

marlin Star commenter

13. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member