1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES Connect needs you

Discussion in 'Personal' started by TES_Community, Feb 8, 2011.

1. TES_Community

TES_Community Administrator

Over the next few weeks we'll be carrying out user testing on new features we're adding to the TES website and we'd like your input. We'd really like to run some of our ideas and designs past our forum users so we can get your feedback.
    Some of the testing will be done remotely and some in our offices during half term.
    Please tell us a bit more about yourself by filling in this short survey as we're looking for input from across an array of roles and phases.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Best wishes.
    The TES Connect Team

2. TES_Community

TES_Community Administrator

Over the next few weeks we'll be carrying out user testing on new features we're adding to the TES website and we'd like your input. We'd really like to run some of our ideas and designs past our forum users so we can get your feedback.
    Some of the testing will be done remotely and some in our offices during half term.
    Please tell us a bit more about yourself by filling in this short survey as we're looking for input from across an array of roles and phases.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Best wishes.
    The TES Connect Team

3. Would one of these features be multi browser functionality ?

4. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Big words Bauble, can you say that after 4 pints of Olde and Filthy?

5. Lol...I'll parawotsit....why the *** does the site still not work properly on Chrome?

6. I've done the survey but was wondering why there weren't any job roles above HoY. Perhaps Management Team people aren't relevent to the exercise or something? I've put HoY but that's not what I am/do...

7. Well, TES - it is a bit teacher oriented, isn't it? I ended up having to click on Other and add in details - and many of us here are not teachers/ex teachers/retired teachers, etc.
    And I thought there would be more about browser and/or site functionality.
    Then I thought, well, they ask me what country I am in - and that was it. Was this to filter out of those you don't want to pay a flight for?
    Quite what that survey is supposed to tell you, I am not sure. It is a bit basic and vague, IMO!

8. It asks what stage you teach, but only has the English/Welsh (?) stages - what about those of us in Scotland, are we not part of the UK?

9. You have to have some non-teachers on here. After all TES needs people to post during the 6 week Summer holiday and the three week Christmas holiday and the 3 week Easter holiday and the numerous week long half term holidays.

10. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

Which one of me would you like to complete the survey?

11. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

The live one?