1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES awards

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by cariad2, Jun 18, 2011.

1. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

Anyone?

2. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

Is that a no then?

3. katycustard

katycustard Occasional commenter

Guess so! I hope you enjoy it if you go cariad. [​IMG]

4. I've been invited via email. I'd go if it was all paid for including supply.

5. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

I knew that there was no chance of my school paying for supply, but luckily I've got a very helpful PA cover teacher. She's swapping the morning that she does for me that week, and I won't be taking my PPA time the following week in order for her to cover the whole day without being out of pocket.
    Any chance of you doing the same thing?

6. Hi cariad2 I got an invite but it is too far for me to travel. Hope you have a good time. x

7. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

It's a shame you can't make it. I'd wondered if you'd got an invite. I thought you might have, as you've uploaded so many fab resources.

8. Thanks for the suggestion.

I wouldn't miss my cherished PPA for a TES award day.

9. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

I can understand that - and at some times of the year I'd probably feel the same. But I've finally completed reports and the e-profile, so there's not too much pressure at the moment. This term's been so knackering, that I fancy a nice day out. And it will be good to meet a few Tessers.