1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES Awards - thanks

Discussion in 'Personal' started by babycam, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Thank you TES for a lovely day. What a fantastic end to the week. Some very deserving winners as well [​IMG]

2. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Fabulous day was great to meet such lovely people. food was fab too! Was sad not to have seen wonderwoman though... Lol xx

3. fm1981

fm1981 New commenter

Thank you TES for inviting me too. It was great and I got to meet other teachers. Ii actually got to meet up with someone who i have become friends with from this website! as for the lady who wanted to dress up as wonderwoman, she was there......just not in her wonderwoman suit.
    Thankyou once again!

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Lovely to meet you littlemissraw.
    Had a great time and have said my thanks on the other thread.

5. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

You too, wish we'd been able to chat a bit more but I can talk for England so you had a lucky escape marlin ;-)
    Hope you all have a lovely weekend x

6. Agree it was an excellent event and a great opportunity to meet other professionals. We had a good time on table 78. Anyone from that table or the event itself should continue to chat and share ideas, Im philwheeler1 on twitter.

7. I totally agree, it was an amazing day. We were entertained, fed haute cuisine, met new friends and then humbled by those wonderful nominations and winners. My own personal fab moment was meeting an ex-pupil of mine. We have both moved on and he was there as a guest of his current school. What a day.