1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES Awards ceremony pictures

Discussion in 'Personal' started by s.corlett, Jul 11, 2011.

1. For those who are interested, I have posted a short ppt showing a few pictures taken on this special day: Resources - Whole school - Work / life balance - TES Ceremony 2011. Enjoy X

2. blazer

blazer Star commenter

My award must still be in the post. When it arrives 'll get mrs blazer to take a pic and send it to you.[​IMG]

3. I have added a second copy of the ppt, using an older version of ppt. Please feel free to add your own pictures and re-load onto the site. that way, we could build up a fairly comprehensive momento of the day.

4. EXPANDED version has now been uploaded (downloaded??). It includes Marlin 1's photos as well.
    We now have versions 3 and 4 of the ppt re the TES awards ceremony loaded on the TES website. These 2 versions include Marlin 1 ' photos as well, which is great! If anyone else also has pics they'd like to add to the ppt, please feel free to download this ppt , add your own pics and then reload. (Have to do it in your own name, which if fine by us.) Just let me know, please, so that I can enjoy your pics as well. Thanks.

https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Expanded-version-of-TES-Awards-ceremony-2011-6098768/