1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TES...A brave new world?

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by KayBray, Apr 9, 2017.

1. KayBray

KayBray New commenter

Ok, wow.
    I have been a member of TES for a while but hadn't really uploaded anything. A couple of months ago I upoladed a couple of resources but found the site a bit confusing compared to ***, so, being a creature of habit I retreated to the safety of the Americans!

Over the last couple of weeks I bit the bullet and uploaded UK versions of my products onto here, just as this new platform was rolled out. Poor timing on my part I think. Yet, I'm persevering.

So Hi, I'm Kays, I'm in a perpetual state of uncertainty about TES but I'm hoping to find some good resources for my Year 3's and SEN children.

Hope everyone is having a good Easter hols!

tosh740 and Krazikas like this.
  2. FollyFairy

FollyFairy Occasional commenter

Welcome! :)

I really like TES resources - there are some fantastic free resources and the one's I have bought have always been worth every penny!

KayBray likes this.
  3. PrimaryMathsResources

PrimaryMathsResources New commenter

Hi Kay,

I also use *** alongside TES and still feel like I am just starting out on both. TES do seem to be really pushing for people to upload more by offering authors so many incentives so I'm hoping it will grow a lot. Conversely, *** seems quite saturated with resources and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to make much of an impact there. Either way, I'll carrying on creating and uploading and see what happens as I'm still enjoying it, although it does take up quite a bit of time each week.

Dan

4. peterfogarty

peterfogarty New commenter

I love uploading to TES - I am now experimenting to see how much offering free stuff boosts my sales. I have gone back to the start of uploading and I am now reediting them all to include more up to date versions of file formats... I would like to see TES provide me with a good income for years to come...

5. LessonChest

LessonChest New commenter

I think this is an exciting time for authors on TES. I think the development team are working hard to provide a more user friendly experience and there is definitely a good market for those willing to invest time and creativity :)

TheGingerTeacher likes this.
  6. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

I am really loving the opportunities that these online platforms are providing.

It is changing so much in my life that I never expected. Thank you TES :)

7. teachercellar

teachercellar Occasional commenter

It has changed my life completely I have been shortlisted for Bev Evan's award and really don't care if I win but I will be going to London to the award ceremony am just so happy to be shortlisted as I retired over ten years ago due to ill health and miss teaching so much

LanguageArtsLab likes this.