1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tennis Scheme of work and resources!!! pLEASE

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by Knuttytart, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Hi there

I would love it if someone could email me any tennis resources. I am really stuck!! Low ability and challenging group of year 8's and 9's.

Any help would be awesome

2. bigfatgit

bigfatgit New commenter

3. have recently re-written a SOw for tennis which may be of help to you. will forward on.

4. could i please get a copy of your SoW for tennis please?
    im a PGCE and i have no idea!

5. Hi please please please could i have a copy of your scheme of work too?
    Many Thanks
    laj572@bham.ac.uk

6. We've got quite a few tennis resources in our resources area which could be useful. You'll find a link to them below.
    Tennis resources
    Best wishes
    Gail

7. Please, please could i have a copy of your SoW for Tennis. Ive got to do Yr 7/8/9 and am no expert so not sure where to start
    Your a star
    karengibson40@hotmail.com

8. Make your prioirty getting the right equipment - we've just bought buckets of red, orange & green balls and they are a life saver. They are lower and slower bouncing balls meaning pupils have more time & more successes hitting the ball - this then keeps them more engaged.
    I now split the groups into red, orange & green courts and can set the same or similar drills knowing they will all be able to have a go.

9. Could you please forward on to me as well!? Like others I am no expert and have been asked to write one for this year.
    rich_stevenson88@hotmail.com
    Many Thanks

10. Hi,

Is the tennis scheme of work still getting emailed around?

I have to write one this year and i have no idea what i'm doing!

pclare@lvhs.enfield.sch.uk

Thanks a million