1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

*Temporary change to premium resource pages!*

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by tesAuthorTeam, Aug 23, 2016.

1. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

Hi TES Authors

Just a heads up that we’ll be putting a new button on all of the premium resource pages later today (Tuesday 23rd Aug).

This new button will appear beneath the current ‘Buy’ button and takes users to a short survey. Our product team are collecting information about whether buyers might be interested in multi-user licenses to all your brilliant content.

Don’t worry, there will be no permanent changes at all before consulting all of you! This new button is just a temporary link to collect some information. Once we have more insights as to what users are open to, we’ll be back in touch to discuss additional positive changes.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them here or contact us on authors@tes.com

2. CurriculumForAutism

CurriculumForAutism Occasional commenter

It would be great if you could add a "follow" button on all resource pages.

Currently buyers need to click on an author's shop, then profile page to find the "follow" button. If it was easier & quicker to do then more buyers might follow authors, and thus receive alerts about new resources.

emjcot and Charleei like this.
  3. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

This would be good. I currently include a link to my page so people can follow me but a follow button would be good

CurriculumForAutism likes this.