1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teething

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by beyondexcited, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Hello, hope evryone is well!
    I have a question about teething that I would love to know answer to1 My daughter is a few weeks off being 6 months and for last 2 months at least has been drooling and putting everuthing in her mouth so I know she is teething. However last few days she has slept appallingly...and this is a girl who LOVES her sleep. Waking every few hours and not settling no matter what we do. She just seems to be in such a light sleep, as I said very unlike her. She also is having very strange poos! Loose, solid everything. Does this mean an actual tooth is coming through? I have felt and looked around and cant see or feel anything but do teeth just pop up out of nowhere??
    Thanks xx

2. Hello, hope evryone is well!
    I have a question about teething that I would love to know answer to1 My daughter is a few weeks off being 6 months and for last 2 months at least has been drooling and putting everuthing in her mouth so I know she is teething. However last few days she has slept appallingly...and this is a girl who LOVES her sleep. Waking every few hours and not settling no matter what we do. She just seems to be in such a light sleep, as I said very unlike her. She also is having very strange poos! Loose, solid everything. Does this mean an actual tooth is coming through? I have felt and looked around and cant see or feel anything but do teeth just pop up out of nowhere??
    Thanks xx

3. Teething is hard.
    Best thing to sort the acidic nappies is the teething powders. Either Ashton & Parsons or Nelsons Teetha.
    And Anbesol liquid from chemist is the best teething liquid, better than bonjela and lasts longer.
    I found that teething comes in waves of 3 days. They're bad for 3 days then they disappear. They pop up then go back down until they've grown some more, they then pop up and stay there.