1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teething ulcers?

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by ellesabe, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Hi all, LO has two brand new teeth and I think they are causing her some discomfort as her upper gum seems to be covered in ulcers :( Has anyone else experienced this? I thought the pain was supposed to magically disappear once the teeth had cut! I have put some bonjela on but do I need to take her to the doctor?

2. Hi all, LO has two brand new teeth and I think they are causing her some discomfort as her upper gum seems to be covered in ulcers :( Has anyone else experienced this? I thought the pain was supposed to magically disappear once the teeth had cut! I have put some bonjela on but do I need to take her to the doctor?

3. Oh poor baby!! I've never seen teething ulcers but if you get some Anbesol liquid, its good for teething and ulcers. Over counter at chemist. It is an antiseptic as well. but might be an idea to call HV, if you got a good one.

4. This happened to my little boy too. We did take him to the doctors because he had so many and they were all over his tongue as well. The doctor just said to use bongela. We found it easier to put bongela on his dummy so we could get it onto his tongue. It cleared up in about a week.