1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teeth and healthy eating assembly

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jollyjus, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Has anyone got any good ideas they could share for an assembly on teeth and healthy eating (yr 3)I have coming up in a couple of weeks time.. I would quite like it to be humorous but with a serious message about brushing your teeth and healthy eating. Thought about them all coming in dressed up as teeth and forming a mouth to put healthy food in but I only have 19 in my class. Any better ideas would be VERY welcome.

2. fantastic link - thanks

3. You are welcome!! K :eek:)

4. hey, i have just written a assembly on healthy eating (not teeth). It reinforces the food groups and their functions. Children and I wrote it together. I could send it to you if you like.

5. Any chance of you uploading your assembly? I know an NQT who is due to do 1st class assembly and needs ideas.

6. Hi
    Just searching the internet for some inspiration for my class assembly when I came across your message. I don't suppose you still have a copy of your healthy eating assembly that you could send me? It would be really helpful as that's our first topic this term and I'm struggling for ideas!
    Thanks
    Kat
    kathryn_veysey@hotmail.com

7. Have e-mailed you some assembly ideas from 2007 that I used. Hope it helps

8. Hi, another one jumping on the nadwagon I'm afriad. Can you send me any ideas or the assembly that you did? Would be forever grateful.
    kamihamm@hotmail.com

9. Hi, another one jumping on the bandwagon I'm afriad. Can you send me any ideas or the assembly that you did? Would be forever grateful. kamihamm@hotmail.com

10. Could you send me your assembly please? need all help can get. Thanks so much

kamihamm@hotmail.com

11. lots of ideas on here:
    http://www.primaryresources.co.uk/science/science2b.htm

12. The song, "Bernie the Bacteria", by Smudge Fundaes, a Canadian group who do school concerts in North America, is perfect for keeping teeth clean - and humour.

13. I did a similar assembly with my Year 3 class, we wrote a play based on the 3 Little Pigs. We had the 3 Little Teeth and the Big Bad Tooth Decay. Sounds silly but the kids loved it!

14. Found a mp3 link to this song

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/fundaes4

15. Hi there, I Have just read your post, am a struggling NQT with their first assembly coming up on Teeth. I am completely lost and nervous about it and was wondering if you still had your assembly on file somewhere I could look at?
    I know its a long shot... I would be soooo grateful

kylie_ali@hotmail.com
    Many thanks

16. hi there,

Would there be any possobility of looking at this play? It sounds brilliant!

Many thanks
    kylie_ali@hotmail.com