1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TEEP

Discussion in 'Primary' started by scoobyhen, Apr 6, 2012.

1. i completed a teep course last year which was a fab experience however i am struggling to embrace it from a planning point of view and wondered if anyone out there uses teep in their classroom? Thank you x

2. i completed a teep course last year which was a fab experience however i am struggling to embrace it from a planning point of view and wondered if anyone out there uses teep in their classroom? Thank you x

3. What IS teep?

4. Msz

Msz Established commenter

Teacher Effectiveness Enhancement Program?

5. yes sorry it is Teacher Effectiveness Enhancement Programme, i really enjoyed the course but feel llike i have nothing to back it up with now x

6. is there anyone out there using teep resources or planning in their classroom? please x

7. Yup, planning lessons in a TEEP stylee. Our whole school does it.

8. I just finished the 2 day level 1 course with 9 others at school and I am also struggling with the planning of whole lessons using this framework. I think my biggest issues lie in my subject area - ICT as all other departments had 2 staff attend and i was on my own. Are there any other ICT teachers out there already using teep?? If so I would love you to get in touch as i'm struggling to embed it into my lesson planning