1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teejay worksheets free downloads

Discussion in 'Scotland - education news' started by catmother, Jan 29, 2012.

1. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I would still use them.

2. TJ?

3. piglet171

piglet171 New commenter

Teejay. I much prefer them to SHM, which I hate with a vengeance!

4. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I think they are maths worksheets?

5. They are Maths. Google Teejay - loads of free downloads and nice resources IMO

6. I'm still using them too, because they support the textbook work in a lot of cases and can be used as extension material fro high fliers. SHM is a pain I agree!

7. This scared me! So have just checked TeeJay Publishers and if you click on the level (book) that you want on the left of the home page, then scroll down, the free downloads are available at the bottom of each page. Any older ones I am sure they would be happy for you to keep using. I have spoken to both T and J on occasions and a more helpful pair would be hard to find. They even posted out a hard copy of very old sheets when I phoned to ask how to access the information on an old floppy disc, because they had it on record that our school had bought the disc an aeon ago!! Best Maths stuff ever - they understand kids and what we need for them.