1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Technology in Education

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by SmiLyn_Tech, Mar 7, 2013.

1. <font face="Times New Roman">

</font><font face="Times New Roman">Hello,</font>

<font face="Times New Roman">I am currently undertaking research and want to gather your views on using
    technology in education.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman">Can technology be used as a tool within every subject? </font>

<font face="Times New Roman">As a teacher, would you consider technology when designing schemes of work?</font>

<font face="Times New Roman">These are some of the questions I am looking to answer and would appreciate
    your views.</font>

<font size="3">Please follow the link to complete a quick survey and leave any comments to
    aid discussion.</font>

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TBND5TB

<font face="Times New Roman">Thank you in advance!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman">Smilyn : )</font>

2. <font face="Times New Roman">

</font><font face="Times New Roman">Hello,</font>

<font face="Times New Roman">I am currently undertaking research and want to gather your views on using
    technology in education.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman">Can technology be used as a tool within every subject? </font>

<font face="Times New Roman">As a teacher, would you consider technology when designing schemes of work?</font>

<font face="Times New Roman">These are some of the questions I am looking to answer and would appreciate
    your views.</font>

<font size="3">Please follow the link to complete a quick survey and leave any comments to
    aid discussion.</font>

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TBND5TB

<font face="Times New Roman">Thank you in advance!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman">Smilyn : )</font>