1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

technical question: how do I insert a stopwatch with alarm into Notebook software?

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by moonlight35, Jun 22, 2011.

1. I saw somebody do it a while back; he had a small size stop-watch inside his 'slide' when the time was up a subtle alarm went off. I really liked it. I asked him how to do it and he told me to go to Gallery and type watch. I have tried and I don't get the stop-watch at all, all I get is a pretty normal watch that you can set to the wished time but it cannot be used as a stop-watch.

I know of 'classtools.net' but I want something small integrated in the slide not some big thing taking over.

Thank you for any suggestions.

2. FrauSue

FrauSue New commenter

Morning!
    Go to gallery and type in "stopwatch" or "timer". Then click on "Interactive and Multimedia" and there are a few options to choose from.
    Hope that helps.

3. Thank you for that FrauSue, it works, now I just need how to insert some type of audible noise when the time is up!