1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Technical issues

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by TheGingerTeacher, Feb 9, 2016.

1. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

please help TES

A buyer has left one star feedback on an item because she has been unable to purchase it. This presents 2 problems. Firstly why can't she purchase it and secondly why can she leave feedback if she hasn't purchased it?

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/fractions-11216823

Please can this be fixed and please can the feedback be removed as she hasn't even purchased it!

@TES_Rosaline

:(

2. MissHallEnglish

MissHallEnglish Occasional commenter Forum guide and community helper

In that situation you'd have thought the buyer may have contacted you via a 'conversation' for advice, rather than leaving a less than helpful rating.

I wonder if her card details have changed/expired or whether there is money available in the purchasers account.
    It may just be an unfortunate technical glitch too. I'm sure TES will help!

3. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

Yes I hope so. So few buyers leave feedback it is disheartening to get feedback like this.

4. mrajlong

mrajlong Senior commenter

TES will remove review if you report this. I always ask for inaccurate reviews to be removed. Sure you know this already, but thought I'd mention it just in case. Good luck

Charleei likes this.
  5. JaquesJaquesLiverot

JaquesJaquesLiverot Established commenter

The review isn't about your resource, so should be removed. Someone left a review for one of my resources that was clearly about the YouTube video that I mentioned in the description, rather than the resource itself. That was removed for me, as was another review that was factually incorrect.

Charleei likes this.