1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

techie help please

Discussion in 'Personal' started by oldsomeman, Jul 12, 2015.

1. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Does anyone know of a way to get a forign language video on youtube to translate to English. Or at least to gibe subtitle to tittles and to subtitles on screen,,,,,,,,,for example from south Korean in to English.

I have trawled through Google but t appears i have to enter every website into goggle translate.so it only does one at a time.

2. dominant_tonic

dominant_tonic Established commenter

no is the short answer to that one I'm afraid. Unless it is an actual film, in which case you may be able to find it here http://www.moviesubtitles.org/

Out of interest is it Korean and is it very long? If yes and no respectively should be able to get it done for you.

3. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Thanks Dominant....the reality is its a series of movies on work to be done on scooters.It seems the Koreans are changing them but unfortunately,although i can watch the pictures and go figure, the words spoken or on screen mean nothing. We are talking about 15-20 videos here.

There are lots of other bits of material i like watching but its a pain in the but to get it translated.

4. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

post a link oldy