1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

tech of the future

Discussion in 'Science' started by bluechair84, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I'm an English teacher currently mentoring a student who wants to write a science fiction novel. Trouble is, I don't think she knows much at all about scientific breakthroughs and direction. I would like to show her a site that has some interesting uses of science or flights of imagination where it is imagined what science could achieve - just to give her some inspiration. Any ideas?
    I've discussed things like nano tech and stem cells, of which she has no knowledge at all...
    Cheers

2. Hi all,
    I'm an English teacher currently mentoring a student who wants to write a science fiction novel. Trouble is, I don't think she knows much at all about scientific breakthroughs and direction. I would like to show her a site that has some interesting uses of science or flights of imagination where it is imagined what science could achieve - just to give her some inspiration. Any ideas?
    I've discussed things like nano tech and stem cells, of which she has no knowledge at all...
    Cheers