1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teachning Drama Spring Issue 10/11

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by Lynz2512, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Has anyone got a copy of this issue? I would be most greatful for a copy of the Lysistrata article / SOW that is inside it.
    My department did order Teaching Drama at one point in the past however I havent seen any copies about recently so I am guessing budget cuts are screaming at us.

Thanks in advance

2. Has anyone got a copy of this issue? I would be most greatful for a copy of the Lysistrata article / SOW that is inside it.
    My department did order Teaching Drama at one point in the past however I havent seen any copies about recently so I am guessing budget cuts are screaming at us.

Thanks in advance

3. japonica892

japonica892 New commenter

I nearly threw mine away as they have changed the format...it now looks like a normal mag and the schemes of work are on their website...it might be your dept still has it but because it looks so different you hadn't realised??? I only say because that's what I did!

4. I'm in exactly the same position! I couldn't renew our subscription because of our non-exiestent budget, and I would really like the Lysistrata SOW. If you get hold of it, I'd be really grateful if you could pass it on.

5. I am thinking of unsubscribing. I reckon the balance is poor. It nowdays seems to be all about plays this, scripts that, performing the other, and about the theatrical aspects of the exam courses (not wholly admittedly). I like Theatre, I am a Drama teacher for goodness sake, but it seems to be so much about the Drama, and less so about the teaching these days. I work in education, with all that that implies, not a failed actor/director, and I am interested in those teaching related things most of all.