1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching years 2 - 6

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ruthie14, Jul 18, 2012.

1. In Sept I will be working across two classes in a small primary school. For two days p/week I will be teaching the year 2/3 class, and for three days teaching the yr 4/5/6 class.
    Having been an NQT with a y4 class this yr, this is something brand new for me!
    Any advice on how to help things to run smoothly? How do I ensure that the older chn aren't repeating things that they have learnt previously yet still cover a wide breadth of topics for all chn?

2. In Sept I will be working across two classes in a small primary school. For two days p/week I will be teaching the year 2/3 class, and for three days teaching the yr 4/5/6 class.
    Having been an NQT with a y4 class this yr, this is something brand new for me!
    Any advice on how to help things to run smoothly? How do I ensure that the older chn aren't repeating things that they have learnt previously yet still cover a wide breadth of topics for all chn?