1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching/ Working Abroad Summer 2012

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Sweep09, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Sweep09

Sweep09 New commenter

Hi
    I wonder if anyone can help.
    I am a student teacher, due to PGCE next June. I want to go and teach abroad/ work with kids in the 6 weeks next summer.
    The problem is that all the work I can find either costs £££££ or leaves in June. I could potentially leeave in June if I had got a job offer by then, otherwise I will have to stay here and keep applying till schools break up.
    Does anyone know of any companies that you can go away with that aren't £££ and /or you can leave late July?
    I am open to suggestions as to where to go (within reason!!)
    Thanks
    Bex
    xxxxx
    PS Also a friend suggested Daves ESL cafe but I read a thread slating it on here. Anyone know anything?x

2. Sweep09

Sweep09 New commenter

Hi
    I wonder if anyone can help.
    I am a student teacher, due to PGCE next June. I want to go and teach abroad/ work with kids in the 6 weeks next summer.
    The problem is that all the work I can find either costs £££££ or leaves in June. I could potentially leeave in June if I had got a job offer by then, otherwise I will have to stay here and keep applying till schools break up.
    Does anyone know of any companies that you can go away with that aren't £££ and /or you can leave late July?
    I am open to suggestions as to where to go (within reason!!)
    Thanks
    Bex
    xxxxx
    PS Also a friend suggested Daves ESL cafe but I read a thread slating it on here. Anyone know anything?x

3. moggycat

moggycat New commenter

ooh yeah if anyone knows, Id be interested too!