1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching Vertigo for WJEC A2 Film Studies

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by joshblue, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I've just recently taken over an A2 Film Studies class. It's my first time teaching the subject (we're with WJEC) and we're watching Vertigo as our film for Section C of the exam. The class are really enjoying the film, but I'm having issues deciding what to do with all the critical material. Does anyone have a scheme of work or any other resources to show me how to make use of the critical material?
    Many thanks in advance

Btw, my email is josh.blue@hotmail.co.uk should anyone be so kind as to send me anything!

2. Hi all,
    I've just recently taken over an A2 Film Studies class. It's my first time teaching the subject (we're with WJEC) and we're watching Vertigo as our film for Section C of the exam. The class are really enjoying the film, but I'm having issues deciding what to do with all the critical material. Does anyone have a scheme of work or any other resources to show me how to make use of the critical material?
    Many thanks in advance

Btw, my email is josh.blue@hotmail.co.uk should anyone be so kind as to send me anything!

3. Hi Josh,
    I was wondering if you ever received any resources for this?
    Thanks