1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Teaching to the forces

Discussion in 'Music' started by manxli, Dec 17, 2011.

  1. Hi
    It's difficult, as German state teachers are civil servants and the accreditation process is complicated.
    I assume you are in Rheinland-Westfalen (UK forces) so try the "Regions Präsidium". Dortmund, Duesseldorf, Arnsberg, Cologne. German has a decentralised federal style system, so it depends on the area.
    Do you speak German? I might be able to find out more for you if you mail me. See the resources linked to my profile for mail details.
    Hope that helps

  2. jubilada

    jubilada New commenter

    Have you looked on the SCE website? Posting on the teaching overseas forum might get you more information.

Share This Page