1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching Singapore

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by till0100, Sep 6, 2016.

1. till0100

till0100 New commenter

Hi!
    My partner is moved to Singapore about three months ago as an accountant. I'm looking to move over there next year and trying to look at jobs at the moment to teach in an International School. I was wondering what the best way to go about seeking employment is and is it difficult to get work. I have a Bachelor of Journalism and a Master of Teaching degree and been working for the last four years in a Catholic College in South Australia. If anyone has any tips/advice on how to apply/get an interview can you please let me know. I'll be over in Singapore for a couple of weeks in October and thought it would be a great opportunity to go into the schools then?

Let me know if you can help :)

2. migratingbird

migratingbird Occasional commenter

I'm happy to chat. Start a conversation and I can give you some info regarding working on different visas, looking for jobs, and different schools.

3. vordz

vordz New commenter

I am also looking to teach in Singapore and are looking for any help/information/tips

4. migratingbird

migratingbird Occasional commenter

No worries - start a conversation.