1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching Resources

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by winny, Aug 22, 2017.

1. winny

winny New commenter

I have a set of the KS3 National Strategy, Literacy Progress Units - about 6 files I think, if anyone can use them. They are aimed at main school secondary pupils who struggle at L3. Although they were published in 2001 there are some nice resources and ideas in them which are still relevant today. They are like new as the level is too high for the children in the SEN unit I have just retired from and they have never been used. I don't know how widely used they are/were or what literacy teachers in secondary schools think of them - I'm sure someone will tell us -:) / :( - but if anyone in the South East Wales area who teaches lower ability groups wants them, please let me know and we can meet somewhere so that I can pass them on. If not then they are destined for recycling.