1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching pools for non NQTs

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by victoriastaruk, May 8, 2012.

1. Hello,

I wonder if anyone can advise me. I completed my PGCE in 2010, this was followed by me completing my NQT year, and then I moved to Finland to teach for 1 year. I am now moving back to the UK in August, and I need a job in North London. I have filled in countless application forms and starting to lose hope. I have just come across the 'teaching pools'. This it seems, is only for NQTs but does anyone know if a non-NQT can join one of these?

Thank you in advance!

Victoria

2. Hello,

I wonder if anyone can advise me. I completed my PGCE in 2010, this was followed by me completing my NQT year, and then I moved to Finland to teach for 1 year. I am now moving back to the UK in August, and I need a job in North London. I have filled in countless application forms and starting to lose hope. I have just come across the 'teaching pools'. This it seems, is only for NQTs but does anyone know if a non-NQT can join one of these?

Thank you in advance!

Victoria

3. Hi Victoria,
    As far as I know they are only for NQTs. You'll probably have to apply to schools directly.