1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching overseas

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by sarahpritchard2, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Hi All, I'm looking at teaching jobs in Dubai, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Bermuda. Myself and my husband are looking for an adventure - new place, new people, and a good base for travelling to other places. I'm fully qualified and have been teaching for 6 years. We're not too worried about the cost of living etc, we expect it to be higher. However, we're a little concerned about the ease of my husband finding work. Is there anyone already teaching abroad who has experience of this? Also, any suggestions/recommendations on where to go? Many thanks! :)

2. Hi All, I'm looking at teaching jobs in Dubai, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Bermuda. Myself and my husband are looking for an adventure - new place, new people, and a good base for travelling to other places. I'm fully qualified and have been teaching for 6 years. We're not too worried about the cost of living etc, we expect it to be higher. However, we're a little concerned about the ease of my husband finding work. Is there anyone already teaching abroad who has experience of this? Also, any suggestions/recommendations on where to go? Many thanks! :)