1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

teaching off the wall?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by travel n teach, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about www.teachingoffthewall.co.uk as I placed an order with them over a month ago and have not received it or any correspondence regarding it. I've tried to email them and I'm getting an error msg to say my msg can't be sent and I have called the tel no on the contacts link but it goes straight to answer phone. I'm beginning to think they might have gone into administration - can anyone shed any light on this?
    Thanks, T n T

2. Hi, was just about to order off this site. Any joy with contacting them or your order?

Thanks!

3. My order arrived last week, with 2 items registered as being out of stock and the money would be refunded so I need to keep an eye on that. The order took at least 6 weeks to arrive with no explanation as to the delay and no I never actually got to speak to anyone I jts left several messages on an answer machine so all in all I probably wouldn't order from them again but it's up to you.