1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TEACHING of WRITING...help :(

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Chatterbox1607, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Could I please have a copy?

Nicbrev2005@sky.com

Thank you x

2. Oops - that thanks meant for rossgomcjeff - the Talk for Writing pack.

3. Thank you so much for the information - really useful, easy to follow and great ideas for grammar games - thank you again!

4. Pleasure. Please keep in touch on the forum about your progress, ideas and resources this year! It will be hugely beneficial to everyone.

community.tes.co.uk/.../default.aspx

I have sent out the talkforwriting packs by the way, so check your inboxes.

Ross

5. MillyStar

MillyStar New commenter

Please may I have a copy?

It's nataliecwood@hotmail.com

Thank you

6. done and done.

7. ERU

ERU New commenter

I'd love a copy too please: eru.shop AT gmail.com

Thanks

8. I would be really grateful for a copy of your talk for writing resources. Thank you.

Murraystella@yahoo.com

9. beckyjessica

beckyjessica New commenter

Could I also have a talkforwriting pack please sootyandsweep10@hotmail.co.uk

10. Please could I have a copy...rossianddede@yahoo.co.uk thanx

11. Could I please have a copy? Thanks smiffy85@gmail.com

12. please may I have a copy of your talk writing resources

jan.walker@w3z.co.uk

13. Hi, sorry for the delay. I have just sent these packs out. A few people have emailed me asking if they can see any examples of the work produced. These can be found on the talk for writing forum here;

Thanks! Any problems just send a message either on the forum or directly and I'm happy to try and help. Questions are better posed on the forum because you may ask a question others would find helpful too!

Have a good week everyone

Ross

14. Please could I get a copy

Dizzy1st13@hotmail.com

15. Done and Done.

16. rossgomcjeff please could you send me your talk4writing stuff please? korchard@wollescote.dudley.sch.uk

17. rossgomcjeff, thank you for sharing. May I also have a copy of your talk4writing pack please. ukkiwisioux@gmail.com

18. Could I also have a copy please? gilmour.rachel@gmail.com

Many thanks

19. I would also appreciate a copy please: MarkArnold_Work@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you very much.

20. These have gone out.

Don't forget! You can now also join our 'talk4writing' forum on the TES website. Where people will be sharing resources, planning, advice and training from EYFS through to KS3 and everything in-between!

The forum can be found here;

Note: You can now found my planning for an 'Explanation' text for year 3/4 under the 'resources' page. Where it is free to download.

Make sure you come back with YOUR planning to share and improve on by offering it on our forums to other 'talkforwriting' members!

with metta,

Ross