1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching maths in an overseas summer school

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by popcorn1066, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Hi - aftera few years of teaching maths, I'm interested in spending my time at a summer school this summer. I would ideally like it to be overseas somewhere so that I could spend some timein a different country and culture, however I've struggled to find anything on google.
    If anyone can point me in the direction of some overseas summer schools, I would appreciate it. I would be quite willing to volunteer in a less developed country if there were some programs for that.

2. Hi - aftera few years of teaching maths, I'm interested in spending my time at a summer school this summer. I would ideally like it to be overseas somewhere so that I could spend some timein a different country and culture, however I've struggled to find anything on google.
    If anyone can point me in the direction of some overseas summer schools, I would appreciate it. I would be quite willing to volunteer in a less developed country if there were some programs for that.