1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching in the Seychelles

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by gregodowd, Apr 30, 2009.

1. gregodowd

gregodowd New commenter

Hi

I've just landed a job in the Seychelles and having calmed down somewhat I was wondering if there's anybody out there who has taught there. I've researched it quite thoroughly, I've had info from the school and I'd like other peoples' experiences!

Thanks in advance

2. gregodowd

gregodowd New commenter

Hi

I've just landed a job in the Seychelles and having calmed down somewhat I was wondering if there's anybody out there who has taught there. I've researched it quite thoroughly, I've had info from the school and I'd like other peoples' experiences!

Thanks in advance

3. Sorry, No but I am very jealous. I hope you have a fab time. If it's your first international job - take it all in and enjoy the experience.

4. gregodowd

gregodowd New commenter

Thanks libbyg. I'll try my best!

5. And what is it like? I presume you went?
    I am applying for a job there at the moment. Any advice?
    Thanks

6. I posted in another threa, so you might find my message repeatted. I have a good friend who just came back from the Seychelles and she told me that it is difficult to get by. She said that life is as expensive as is in Londond but you get paid much less. Nice beaches that you must really think if it worths financially.