1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching in Switzerland

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by pyggy, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys- seems I was a little too descriptive in my last post, which was deleted. I'm looking at a school in Vaud, near to the coast. Not sure the money is enough to live on and would like to know if anyone has heard of the school. It's quite new and growing (starts IB next year). Any help massively appreciated. Thanks

2. Hi little Pyggy,
    Hope you don't write about the Swiss coast in an application...

3. Ha ha - less of the little! It's the coast school. In Gland! My geography is bad, but not that bad.

4. Karvol

Karvol Occasional commenter

Gland is a pleasant enough place. I play squash there quite regularly.
    If you go on to englishforum.ch you should be able to find some opinions on this school.

5. Thanks Karvol. So you haven't heard anything about it yourself? It's a big move and it's hard to feel fully in the know.

6. I know there's general advice on Switzerland on here- but if anyone could give any info on this school in particular it would be amazing. Thanks